The Canadian Law Blog Awards, known in the industry as the Clawbies, is quickly approaching! Begun in 2006, the Clawbies showcase the best of the best when it comes to blogging within the Canadian legal industry. With the intention of promoting a sense of community, increasing the accessibility of information, and of generating a global dialogue, blogging is now a part of the Legal Education Society of Alberta’s regular routine. As a blog taking its first steps, we eagerly await the New Year’s Eve announcement of which Canadian law blog takes home the award!
Search the Blog
- Field Law providing local support towards community organizations affected by the pandemic July 27, 2020
- NEW TITLES! Webinars on Demand you can watch anytime, anywhere July 24, 2020
- Are you, or is someone you know, an internationally trained lawyer? July 23, 2020
- What is CAMS? How will it affect your practice? July 15, 2020
- Coffee Chats in the Time of COVID July 8, 2020