The Canadian Law Blog Awards, known in the industry as the Clawbies, is quickly approaching! Begun in 2006, the Clawbies showcase the best of the best when it comes to blogging within the Canadian legal industry. With the intention of promoting a sense of community, increasing the accessibility of information, and of generating a global dialogue, blogging is now a part of the Legal Education Society of Alberta’s regular routine. As a blog taking its first steps, we eagerly await the New Year’s Eve announcement of which Canadian law blog takes home the award!
Search the Blog
- 2019 Holiday Office Closure December 23, 2019
- Program Feature: Understanding & Advising Non-Traditional Families December 13, 2019
- New & Noteworthy Resources December 9, 2019
- December Upcoming Legal Events December 2, 2019
- Upcoming Legal Events November November 1, 2019