The Canadian Law Blog Awards, known in the industry as the Clawbies, is quickly approaching! Begun in 2006, the Clawbies showcase the best of the best when it comes to blogging within the Canadian legal industry. With the intention of promoting a sense of community, increasing the accessibility of information, and of generating a global dialogue, blogging is now a part of the Legal Education Society of Alberta’s regular routine. As a blog taking its first steps, we eagerly await the New Year’s Eve announcement of which Canadian law blog takes home the award!
Search the Blog
- Discuss Essential Criminal Law Topics with Members of the Judiciary November 23, 2020
- Explore Costs Consequences of Without Prejudice Offers to Settle November 16, 2020
- Estate Planning – Going Beyond the Will November 12, 2020
- Oral Advocacy: Appearing from Remote or In Person November 6, 2020
- Revisit the “Must-Know” Rules in our Rules of Court 2020 Webinar Series November 2, 2020