Last updated April 22, 2020
LESA’s Response to COVID-19
The health and safety of our faculty, attendees, and staff (and their families) is LESA’s top priority. We hope everyone remains healthy and well during this time. The LESA team is here to assist you throughout this transition and committed to providing you with timely and topical continuing legal education, wherever you are.
During these uncertain times, we are pleased to announce discounted pricing on the launch of our Spring 2020 Webinar Series.
LESA offers a wide range of electronically available resources. New this year, we now offer mini Seminars on Demand. Select individual presentations from past programs are now available online, allowing you to pick and choose the topics that best fit your educational needs.
Select papers from our recent programs are available for download in Adobe PDF format. Electronic titles from the LESA Practice Manual series as well as our Fundamentals Series are valuable additions to any law library and are now available as emailed PDFs.
The LESA Library provides you with Alberta-specific legal information you can access from anywhere, at anytime. Checklists, editable precedents, fillable forms, practice management tips, and so much more are just a click away.
LESA has postponed all programs previously scheduled until June 30, 2020. Registrants for all programs scheduled during this time have been sent an email with additional information. Our office is now closed, with our staff currently working from remote. If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Postponed programs, include:
- Basic Collaborative Law, scheduled to run in Edmonton on April 23–25
- Managing Wills & Estates Matters, scheduled to run in Lake Louise on May 1
- 53rd Annual Refresher: Wills & Estates, scheduled to run in Lake Louise on May 2–4
- Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts, scheduled to run in Calgary on May 11–15
- Apps & Ale, scheduled to run in Edmonton on May 26
- Young Lawyers Conference, scheduled to run in Calgary on May 28–29
- Rural and Real Property Issues, scheduled to run in Red Deer on May 29
- Board Governance, scheduled to run in Edmonton on June 3
- 38th Annual Intensive Advocacy, scheduled to run in Calgary on June 8–13