Bankruptcy and Insolvency Essentials (Calgary)
October 20 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm$333.75 – $445.00
Date: October 20, 2022
Venue: The Glenmore Inn & Convention Centre | 1000 Glenmore Ct SE
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Price: $445 + GST
This program explores what lawyers need to know to properly advise clients in bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
– Restructuring and Insolvency Basics: Recognizing early warning signs of distress, informal workout options, and navigating the formal insolvency process
– Rehabilitating a Distressed Corporation: Restructuring options under the BIA, CCAA, and CBCA
– Consumer Insolvencies: Advising your client step by step
– Claims, Priorities, and Preferences: Critical Canadian and cross-border considerations
– Insolvency Sales Transactions, Processes, and Auctions
– Roles and Responsibilities of Directors
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change. Please visit LESA.org/covid19 for the most up to date COVID policies and protocols at in-person LESA programs.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to attend this program, please contact [email protected] for pricing. To receive discounted group pricing, you must contact us prior to the first registration from your firm.