Bankruptcy and Insolvency Essentials (Livestream)
March 15 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm$333.75 – $445.00
Date: March 15, 2023
Time: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Price: $445 + GST
This is the livestream registration page for Bankruptcy and Insolvency Essentials. We are also offering this program in Edmonton.
This program explores what lawyers need to know to properly advise clients in bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
– Restructuring and Insolvency Basics: Recognizing early warning signs of distress, informal workout options, and navigating the formal insolvency process
– Rehabilitating a Distressed Corporation: Restructuring options under the BIA, CCAA, and CBCA
– Consumer Insolvencies: Advising your client step by step
– Role of a Financial Advisor in Distressed Situations
– Insolvency Sales Transactions, Processes, and Auctions
– Roles and Responsibilities of Directors
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change. Please visit LESA.org/covid19 for the most up to date COVID policies and protocols at in-person LESA programs.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to attend this program, please contact [email protected] for pricing. To receive discounted group pricing, you must contact us prior to the first registration from your firm.