Directors and Officers: Duties, Liabilities, Coverages (Livestream)
January 26, 2023 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm$333.75 – $445.00
Date: January 26, 2023
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Price: $445 + GST
This is the registration page for Directors and Officers: Duties, Liabilities, Coverages (Livestream). This program is also being offered in Edmonton.
Topics that this program will address are:
- Overview of regulatory liability for directors
- Governance and board duties
- D&O insurance coverage
- Directors and insolvency
- Piercing the corporate veil
This program is intended for:
- Solicitors looking to advise on the obligations of directors and officers with greater confidence
- Commercial litigators who wish to gain a greater understanding of situations when courts “pierce the corporate veil” and how director and officer liability can provide additional means to recover damages
- Lawyers sitting on boards (or contemplating sitting on a board) who wish to examine the obligations and personal risks they may take on if they act as a director or an officer of a corporation (for profit or not-for-profit)
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change. Please visit LESA.org/covid19 for the most up to date COVID policies and protocols at in-person LESA programs.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to attend this program, please contact [email protected] for pricing. To receive discounted group pricing, you must contact us prior to the first registration from your firm.