Inter Vivos and Testamentary Undue Influence – Webinar
October 14 | 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm$71.25 – $95
Date: October 14, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Price: $95 + GST
The law surrounding undue influence is different in inter vivos and testamentary situations. Allegations of inter vivos undue influence can be used to try to set aside gifts, transfer into joint tenancy, and other wealth transfers transactions. Allegations of testamentary undue influence can be used to set aside wills and beneficiary designations. This program is designed for both estate litigators and estate planning lawyers.
Estate Litigation Topics:
· Explore the differences and similarities between inter vivos and testamentary undue influence
· Develop litigation strategies for each situation
· Consider tools you can use to fill in gaps in undue influence situations
Estate Planning Topics:
· How to protect your clients
· Strategies to identify and deal with red flags
· How to ensure your clients avoid embarrassment should wills and gifts be impeached later
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to attend this program, please contact [email protected] for pricing.