- This event has passed.
Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts (Calgary)
November 15, 2021 – November 19, 2021Free – $1,995.00
Dates: November 15–19, 2021
Price: $1,995 + GST
Venue: Best Western Village Park Inn | 1804 Crowchild Trail NW
This program has limited enrollment.
Mediation is increasingly important in the practice of family law. Receive 40 hours of intensive, hands-on skills training in this in-depth, 5-day program.
• 5-stage mediation model
• Techniques of developing relationships in mediation
• Positional negotiation vs. interest based negotiation
• 5 basic negotiating principles
• Intake interviews
• Mediation/arbitration agreements
• Calculating child support
• Spousal support – advisory guidelines
Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts is one of the three courses necessary to become a collaborative professional. This course is recognized by collaborative law associations in Alberta.