Save the Date – LESA’s Refresher 2022: Wills and Estates (Banff)
April 30, 2022 – May 2, 2022
Save the dates! Join us from April 30–May 2, 2022 in Banff, Alberta for an in-depth exploration of wills, estate planning, estate administration, and estate litigation issues. Details and registration will be available soon.
Topics will include:
• Managing the court process
• Common and unique claims and proceedings
• Capacity assessment techniques
• Charitable giving
• The solicitor’s role in business succession planning
• Changes to AISH legislation and rules
• The intersection of family law and wills and estates law
• FMS claims
• And more!
This year’s pre-Refresher program is Managing Wills and Estates Matters which will take place on April 29, 2022.
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation at the time of a program running. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all attendees, volunteers, and staff (and their families) and will follow all provincial and local public health regulations. Please visit LESA.org/covid19 for more information on LESA’s response to the pandemic.