Evidence Law Refresher (Seminar on Demand)
Cover pressing issues in civil evidence today. This seminar on demand includes video recordings of seminar presenters as well as written materials – both of which provide many helpful practice pointers and review recent, substantive, and practical legal content.
This seminar on demand addresses the following topics:
- Introducing Documentary Evidence
- Evidence in Judicial Review
- The Rule in Browne v. Dunn
- Evidence Not Called
- Criminal or Civil Disclosure Used in Unrelated Litigation
- 35 Ways to Prove a Fact
- Hearsay Information in Affidavits
Running Time: 5 hours, 25 minutes
Date: November 2014
NOTE: LESA Library subscribers should check the Library for their special registration offer.
Login credentials will be emailed to you within 2–3 business days after purchase.