Real Estate Fundamentals (On-Demand)
- SKU: OC-62064
Develop a solid foundation in real estate law and conveyancing. Review standard documents, processes, and timelines. Examine key legislation, typical contract terms, land titles procedures, and common issues.
This on-demand program was originally presented as an in-person program in April 2018. Total running time is 2 hours, 23 minutes.
Chair: Jeff Kahane, Kahane Law Office
Presenters: Bianca Kratt, Parlee McLaws LLP; and Ryan MacKay, MacKay Real Property Law
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of the person who will be viewing the Seminar on Demand in the billing details section on the next page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members in your firm would like to purchase this Seminar on Demand or Seminar on Demand series, please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Please note: The views and opinions of the presenters are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Legal Education Society of Alberta.
- Launch of the All-New LESA Library June 11, 2021
- What a Difference a Year Makes June 8, 2021
- Presenter Profile: James T. Swanson | Recent Case Law June 7, 2021
- Digital Border Searches: R v Canfield, 2020 ABCA 383 June 2, 2021
- French Trial in Alberta? May 28, 2021