Top 10+ Things Every Lawyer Should Know (On-Demand)
- SKU: OC-62079
Lawyers are often asked questions on a variety of legal topics, sometimes outside of their practice scope. This on-demand program provided answers to the top 10 frequently asked questions in each of the following areas of law: criminal, technology, wills and estates, family, corporate/commercial, and labour and employment law.
This on-demand program was originally presented as an in-person program in April 2018.
Running Time: 4 hours, 45 minutes
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of the person who will be viewing the Seminar on Demand in the billing details section on the next page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members in your firm would like to purchase this Seminar on Demand or Seminar on Demand series, please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Please note: The views and opinions of the presenters are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Legal Education Society of Alberta.
- Launch of the All-New LESA Library June 11, 2021
- What a Difference a Year Makes June 8, 2021
- Presenter Profile: James T. Swanson | Recent Case Law June 7, 2021
- Digital Border Searches: R v Canfield, 2020 ABCA 383 June 2, 2021
- French Trial in Alberta? May 28, 2021