Practicing Wills & Estates Law During the COVID-19 Pandemic (On-Demand)
- SKU: OC-62183-6
With physical distancing currently a part of everyone’s lives, consider how the COVID-19 pandemic affects the way you practice wills and estates law. From remote client meetings and document signing to court shutdowns and corresponding backlogs, identify potential challenges and evaluate possible solutions.
This on-demand program was originally broadcasted as a webinar on May 14, 2020.
Presenter: Doris C.E. Bonora QC, Dentons Canada LLP
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of the person who will be viewing the Webinar on Demand in the billing details section on the next page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members in your firm would like to purchase this Webinar on Demand or Webinar on Demand series, please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Please note: The views and opinions of the presenters are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Legal Education Society of Alberta.
- Launch of the All-New LESA Library June 11, 2021
- What a Difference a Year Makes June 8, 2021
- Presenter Profile: James T. Swanson | Recent Case Law June 7, 2021
- Digital Border Searches: R v Canfield, 2020 ABCA 383 June 2, 2021
- French Trial in Alberta? May 28, 2021