- This event has passed.
Commercial Litigation Fundamentals (Webinar)
February 8 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm$296.25 – $395.00
Date: February 8, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Price: $395 + GST
Knowing how to navigate commercial disputes requires that you consider more than just the legal issues in a case. Track the lifecycle of a commercial dispute to explore key considerations and develop strategies to guide your commercial litigation practice. This program is intended for lawyers in their first few years of practice or for those who want to re-visit the fundamentals of commercial litigation.
Topics will include:
– Client relationship management in commercial litigation
– Pre-litigation considerations and strategies
– Discovering and managing your case
– Witness management (including both lay and expert witnesses)
– ADR considerations in commercial disputes
– Other considerations in commercial litigation matters
Can’t make the whole day?
Webinar registration for Commercial Litigation Fundamentals includes access to the recordings so you can watch on-demand and at your convenience.
This event occurred in the past. Click here for the on-demand version.