Business issues frequently arise in family law matters, but some family lawyers may find themselves struggling to understand them or advance their clients’ interests. Join an esteemed faculty to explore topics such as:
- Disclosure: Michelle Mackay, Bruyer & Mackay LLP
- Brief Overview of Financial Statements: Bailey Rivard and Brittany Dela Rosa, MNP LLP
- Personal Benefits and Undistributed Pre-Tax Corporate Income: Cameron Brinkman, Pisko Brinkman LLP
- Business Valuations: Bailey Rivard and Brittany Dela Rosa, MNP LLP
- Shareholder Oppression and Other Remedies: Michelle Bailey, Moe Hannah LLP
- Tax Issues: Darryl Antel, Flesky Flynn LLP
This on-demand series was originally presented as a 2-part webinar in November, 2021.
Each session is approximately 3 hours, 15 minutes. Each part in this series is also available for individual purchase.
Amanda Baretta, Latitude Family Law
Darryl Antel, Felesky Flynn LLP
Michelle Bailey, Moe Hannah LLP
Cameron Brinkman, Pisko Brinkman LLP
Brittany Dela Rosa, MNP LLP
Michelle Mackay, Bruyer & Mackay LLP
Bailey Rivard, MNP LLP
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of person who will be viewing the on-demand program in the billing details section on the checkout page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to access this on-demand program (recorded from a past in-person program or webinar), please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Views and opinions expressed during on-demand programs and in program materials are those of the presenter(s)/author(s).