NOTE: For the foreseeable future, binder and USB shipment will be delayed. In the interim, where electronic files are available, publications will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
No law library would be complete without these critical titles. Our Practice Manuals provide in-depth coverage in specific areas of law and are a useful resource for both junior and senior legal practitioners. They are available as a subscription service.
- Alberta Civil Practice Manual
- Alberta Family Law Practice Manual
- Alberta Real Estate Practice Manual
- Alberta Wills and Estates Practice Manual
- Alberta Foreclosure Forms
- Alberta Surrogate Forms
- Alberta Wills & Estates Legislation
Our Fundamentals provide a broad and comprehensive overview of specific areas of law and practice in Alberta. They are a useful resource for practitioners as well as articling students.
- Alberta Law Fundamentals (complete series)
- Business Law Fundamentals
- Civil Litigation Fundamentals
- Collections Fundamentals
- Criminal Law Fundamentals
- Family Law Fundamentals
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Wills and Estates Fundamentals