The on-demand program is now available!
Key take-aways include:
- Understand why you are a target for cyber criminals
- Dive into the anatomy of a cyber-attack
- Consider cybercrime costs
- 10 tips to avoid cyber-attacks
- How to know you’ve been attacked by a cyber criminal
- What to do if it happens (hint: advance planning is a key strategy!)
With over 25 years’ experience, David will offer practical advice and actionable steps you can take today to help minimize your risk of data loss due to malware, cyber criminals, and ransomware as well as help avoid loss of business continuity in the event of a cyber-breach, fire, flood, pandemic, or natural disaster.
Through True North Group Inc. and its strategic partners – Microsoft, Fortinet, and Datto – David has been providing security expertise, business continuity, and has managed IT security services since 2015 to True North’s clientele. True North’s security briefings have brought respected thought leaders and subject matter experts to the fore to provide best strategies to defend networks and computer systems from advanced persistent threats, malware, and cyber-attacks.
David can be found on LinkedIn @Dave Fulton and on Twitter @DavidJFulton and @TrueNorthGrpInc