Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Fundamentals (On-Demand)
- SKU: OC-62111
Explore adult guardianships and trusteeships from start to finish. Get tips for managing represented adult matters, and learn key strategies to help set up guardians and trustees for success.
This on-demand program was originally presented as an in-person program in February 2019.
Running Time: 4 hours, 55 minutes
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of the person who will be viewing the Seminar on Demand in the billing details section on the next page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members in your firm would like to purchase this Seminar on Demand or Seminar on Demand series, please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Please note: The views and opinions of the presenters are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Legal Education Society of Alberta.
- Launch of the All-New LESA Library June 11, 2021
- What a Difference a Year Makes June 8, 2021
- Presenter Profile: James T. Swanson | Recent Case Law June 7, 2021
- Digital Border Searches: R v Canfield, 2020 ABCA 383 June 2, 2021
- French Trial in Alberta? May 28, 2021