Develop strategies and key skills for turning tough conversations, often experienced in the legal profession, into more effective ones. Learn practical techniques for managing emotionally charged situations and moving in a productive direction, even when there is disagreement. Employ a process that will leave you feeling more comfortable and equipped to manage your difficult conversations.
- Learn strategies for diffusing heated situations;
- Discover what not to do when emotions get involved;
- Understand how to prevent misunderstandings;
- Address problems rather than postpone them;
- Respond more effectively when you feel attacked;
- Learn practical techniques for getting derailed conversations back on track;
- Address conflict more confidently;
- Employ a process to guide you from start to finish; and
- Learn skills and tools to help plan your difficult conversations.
This on-demand program was originally broadcasted as a webinar on September 30, 2020. Total running time is 1 hour, 22 minutes.
Please note: Though we do our best to ensure quality, technology is not always 100% reliable. In places throughout this recording there is a slight lag between audio/visual. This glitch does not affect the quality of the audio. Viewers are still able to follow along without issue. The live broadcast of this program included an interactive component not included in the on-demand version.
Karmen Masson, LL.B., CEC, Karmen Masson, Professional Coaching + Consulting
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of person who will be viewing the on-demand program in the billing details section on the checkout page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to access this on-demand program (recorded from a past in-person program or webinar), please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Views and opinions expressed during on-demand programs and in program materials are those of the presenter(s)/author(s).