- This program has passed.
Cancelled | Basic Collaborative Law (Edmonton)
April 6, 2022 – April 8, 2022
Due to circumstances beyond our control, this program has been cancelled.
Dates: April 6-8, 2022
Price: $945 + GST
Venue: LESA’s Program Space | Suite 1401, 10088-102 Avenue
This program has limited enrollment.
Learn methods for dispute resolution that encourage mutual respect, allow for open communication, utilize a problem-solving approach, as well as identify and address the interests and concerns of all parties, including children.
• Overview of the collaborative method
• Making the paradigm shift
• Understanding and explaining the participation agreement
• Helping clients commit to the process
• Working with clients to establish goals and identify interests
• Strategies for effective 4-way meetings
• Introduction to collaborating in an interdisciplinary model
Basic Collaborative Law is one of the three courses necessary to become a collaborative professional. This course is recognized by collaborative law associations in Alberta. You may also be interested in Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts and Interest Based Negotiations.
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation at the time of a program running. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all attendees, volunteers, and staff (and their families). We have instituted a mandatory COVID vaccination policy for this program. For more information, visit LESA.org/covid19