Running Your First Regulatory Hearing (Webinar)
April 17 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm$71.25 – $95.00
This webinar will examine key topics for lawyers to consider when engaged in regulatory litigation matters, including:
- Key differences between regulatory and court proceedings
- Tribunal rules of practice versus Alberta Rules of Court
- Expert witnesses and witness preparation
- Oral and written hearings before regulatory tribunals
- Research in regulatory law
- Motions, argument, and reply argument in regulatory hearings
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change. Prices are subject to GST.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to attend this program, please contact [email protected] for pricing. To receive discounted group pricing, you must contact us prior to the first registration from your firm.
Registration is open until one hour before the program. LESA typically sends e-materials three business days in advance of the program date (where applicable). Registrations received within three business days of the date of the program may result in us not sending e-materials access credentials until the program date.
For payment, cancellation, and transfer policies, please click here.
- Program Format