Analyze the lifecycle of commercial leases, including offers to lease, lease negotiations, tenant financing, default and enforcement, and current trends.
- Offers to lease versus letters of intent
- Landlord and tenant lease negotiations, including clauses to consider, restoration clauses, and standard form leases versus customized leases
- Tenant financing and the interplay with landlord financing
- Tenant defaults and landlord enforcement rights and remedies, including distress, termination, and the legal procedures to follow
- Current trends in commercial leasing, including requests for rent relief, surrender, and more
- Improper and problematic trust conditions in real estate transactions
This on-demand program was originally presented as an in-person program in October, 2020. Total running time is 5 hours, 59 minutes.
Please note that these videos are a recording a live in-person program. We make best efforts to ensure that audience questions are either spoken into a microphone or repeated by one of the presenters. However, this does not always occur. We apologize if you are unable to hear some of the audience questions in these recordings.
Bianca Kratt, Parlee McLaws LLP
Stephanie A. Campbell, Dentons Canada LLP
Brittany Earl, Duncan Craig LLP
Sharon Ohayon, Witten LLP
Stephanie A. Wanke, Thomson Reuters
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of person who will be viewing the on-demand program in the billing details section on the checkout page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to access this on-demand program (recorded from a past in-person program or webinar), please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Views and opinions expressed during on-demand programs and in program materials are those of the presenter(s)/author(s).