Debtor / Creditor Disputes Part 1 (On-Demand)
- SKU: OC-62217-1
- Triaging debt cases for insolvency risk
- Alberta’s new Quickpay System for construction payments
- Prompt payment and adjudication; specifically, what amendments will be made to the Builders’ Lien Act to impose statutory payment terms and prompt dispute resolution schemes to address ongoing payment concerns within the construction industry and lessen payment delays down the contractual chain
Chair: Glen M. Hickerson QC, Wilson Laycraft
Presenters: Kyle Kashuba, Torys LLP, Orest Konowalchuk, Alvarez & Marsal, and Adrianna Worman, Goodfellow & Schuettlaw
This on-demand program was originally broadcasted as a webinar on May 12, 2021. Save $45 when combined with Debtor/Creditor Disputes Part 1 (On-Demand)
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of the person who will be viewing the Webinar on Demand in the billing details section on the next page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members in your firm would like to purchase this Webinar on Demand or Webinar on Demand series, please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Please note: The views and opinions of the presenters are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Legal Education Society of Alberta.
- Launch of the All-New LESA Library June 11, 2021
- What a Difference a Year Makes June 8, 2021
- Presenter Profile: James T. Swanson | Recent Case Law June 7, 2021
- Digital Border Searches: R v Canfield, 2020 ABCA 383 June 2, 2021
- French Trial in Alberta? May 28, 2021