Debtor / Creditor Disputes Part 2 (On-Demand)
- SKU: OC-62217-2
- Pre-judgment remedies: what they are for, how to get them, and what to avoid when seeking this extraordinary relief in debtor/creditor disputes
- Strategies for helping small business clients collect against dodgy debtors
- How debtor/creditor cases have been affected by COVID-19 restrictions
Chair: Glen M. Hickerson QC, Wilson Laycraft
Presenters: Scott Matheson, Field LLP and Sharon Roberts, Field LLP
This on-demand program was originally broadcasted as a webinar on May 18, 2021. Save $45 when combined with Debtor/Creditor Disputes Part 1 (On-Demand)
Please enter the first name, last name, and email of the person who will be viewing the Webinar on Demand in the billing details section on the next page.
If multiple lawyers or staff members in your firm would like to purchase this Webinar on Demand or Webinar on Demand series, please contact [email protected] for pricing.
Please note: The views and opinions of the presenters are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Legal Education Society of Alberta.
- Launch of the All-New LESA Library June 11, 2021
- What a Difference a Year Makes June 8, 2021
- Presenter Profile: James T. Swanson | Recent Case Law June 7, 2021
- Digital Border Searches: R v Canfield, 2020 ABCA 383 June 2, 2021
- French Trial in Alberta? May 28, 2021