Please note: Though we do our best to ensure quality, technology is not always 100% reliable. This recording contains under one minute of disrupted audio. The views and opinions of the presenters are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Legal Education Society of Alberta. Webinars on Demand may include mild profanity and/or explicit language.
Search the Blog
- Meet the Faculty: Family Property Act for Legal Support Staff April 15, 2021
- Plan Well Guide: A New Tool for Advance Serious Illness Planning April 12, 2021
- What does the formal duty of technological competence require from Alberta lawyers? April 12, 2021
- “My Experience” Project with the Law Society of Alberta April 8, 2021
- Family Law in a Digital World: Top 10 Tips to Discuss with Clients April 6, 2021