- This program has passed.
Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts (Calgary)
November 15, 2021 – November 19, 2021Free – $1,995.00
Dates: November 15–19, 2021
Price: $1,995 + GST
Venue: Best Western Village Park Inn | 1804 Crowchild Trail NW
This program has limited enrollment.
Mediation is increasingly important in the practice of family law. Receive 40 hours of intensive, hands-on skills training in this in-depth, 5-day program.
• 5-stage mediation model
• Techniques of developing relationships in mediation
• Positional negotiation vs. interest based negotiation
• 5 basic negotiating principles
• Intake interviews
• Mediation/arbitration agreements
• Calculating child support
• Spousal support – advisory guidelines
Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts is one of the three courses necessary to become a collaborative professional. This course is recognized by collaborative law associations in Alberta.
Rhoda Dobler QC, WK Family Lawyers LLP
Dr. Larry Fong, Fong Ailon Psychologists
Lonny Balbi QC, Balib and Company
Sharon Gray, RDT Valuations Group Inc.
Brad Mustard, Moe Hannah LLP
Gordon Sterchi , DBB LLP