- This event has passed.
Basic Collaborative Law (Edmonton)
September 15, 2021 – September 17, 2021Free – $895
Dates: September 15–17, 2021
Price: $895 + GST
Venue: LESA’s Program Space | Suite 1401, 10088-102 Avenue
This program has limited enrollment.
Learn methods for dispute resolution that encourage mutual respect, allow for open communication, utilize a problem-solving approach, as well as identify and address the interests and concerns of all parties, including children.
• Overview of the collaborative method
• Making the paradigm shift
• Understanding and explaining the participation agreement
• Helping clients commit to the process
• Working with clients to establish goals and identify interests
• Strategies for effective 4-way meetings
• Introduction to collaborating in an interdisciplinary model
Basic Collaborative Law is one of the three courses necessary to become a collaborative professional. This course is recognized by collaborative law associations in Alberta.
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change depending on the COVID-19 situation at the time of a program running. We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all attendees, volunteers, and staff (and their families) and will follow all provincial and local public health regulations. Please visit LESA.org/covid19 for more information on LESA’s response to the pandemic.