Legal Research Skills for Internationally Trained Lawyers (Webinar)
October 11 | 12:00 pm – 1:15 pm$71.25 – $95.00
Legal research is an integral part of a lawyer’s practice. This webinar will provide strategies and best practices when conducting legal research in Alberta.
This program will explore:
- Key differences in Canadian legal research practices compared to other jurisdictions
- Resources for navigating legal databases
- A comparison of common legal databases
- Research strategies, including where to begin with legal research
- Potential pitfalls for legal research, such as ChatGPT
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change. Prices are subject to GST.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to attend this program, please contact [email protected] for pricing. To receive discounted group pricing, you must contact us prior to the first registration from your firm.
Joan Bilsland, Bennett Jones LLP
Ronke Omorodion, Donna Purcell QC Law
- October 11
12:00 pm – 1:15 pm
- $71.25 – $95.00
- Program Category:
- Practice Management
- Program Format