Volunteering lets you connect with others in your field, increase your recognition, and hone your skills, all while giving back to your profession. We would love to see your name on our LESA Volunteer Wall of Appreciation.
There are a variety of opportunities awaiting you:
• LESA Library contributor
• staff member
Contact Carolyn Bernardin, and she will help find the right volunteer opportunity for you.
CPLED Alberta seeks qualified lawyers who are members of the Law Society of Alberta to act as paid Learning Group Facilitators (LGFs) for each of the online modules. If you would like to get involved, complete the applicable application form(s).
- Online module application form (application closed)
- Face-to-Face module application form (accepted throughout the year)
We welcome your inquiries! For more information, please contact Ashley Iachetta.
Sponsoring a LESA event now only allows you to showcase your products and services to the legal community but also allows you to connect with attendees, presenters, colleagues, and other technology providers. Discover what sponsorship opportunities are currently available
- Alberta Legal Technology Conference (2019)
- 8th Annual Law & Practice Update
- 51st Annual Refresher: Business
- Alberta Legal Technology Conference
Toll-free in Alberta: 1.800.282.3900