What Real Estate Lawyers Need to Know About Environmental Law (Webinar)
December 5 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm$71.25 – $95.00
Date: December 5, 2022
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Price: $95 + GST
Environmental considerations arise in nearly all real estate transactions and can impose significant obligations for clients. Join an environmental lawyer to gain a better understanding of possible issues and liabilities that may arise as well as learn practical tips for how to best protect your clients. This webinar will focus on commercial, industrial, and agricultural properties.
- The differences and obligations of regulatory versus civil liability
- Fundamentals of due diligence and who bears the onus in the purchase and sale of a property with environmental risk or issues
- Landlord-tenant issues in the commercial context
- Retaining consultants and understanding environmental conditions
- Practical tips and tools to manage and apportion risk
- Obligations and limitations associated with wetlands
*Please Note: Program formats and dates are subject to change.
If multiple lawyers or staff members from your firm would like to attend this program, please contact [email protected] for pricing. To receive discounted group pricing, you must contact us prior to the first registration from your firm.