At LESA, we believe that accessing quality continuing legal education should be simple. This is why we are proud to announce the launch of our brand new website. Visit our site.
We introduced significant updates to our website with you in mind. The changes improve your ability to navigate, search, and access the information and resources you need. Our optimized website also supports various platforms and mobile devices for instant access to quality continuing legal education.
Using the intuitive layout and features, you’ll notice a comprehensive navigation menu, where you’ll find everything from upcoming programs, latest publications, and volunteer opportunities, to CPLED information, program materials, and much more.
To make things even simpler, we’ve added quick-access buttons to the top 5 areas of our site.
1. Programs. We are committed to delivering effective, professional, and high-impact programming that capitalizes on the inherent advantages of face-to-face education. Our programs run in half-day, full-day, and multi-day formats, and target the areas of Business, Civil Litigation, Criminal, Family, Real Estate, Wills and Estates, Legal Support Staff, and more. Start planning your continuing professional development (CPD). Browse our list of upcoming programs and get details including, prices, dates, locations, and more.
2. Resources. We are committed to providing high-quality legal resources to Alberta lawyers, articling students, and their staff. We offer a variety of formats to suit an array of needs and learning styles, from publications, to program materials, and multi-media downloads. Want it all? Gain access to Alberta-specific legal content, anytime, anywhere, with an annual subscription to the LESA Library. And, don’t miss out on the LESA Classroom. Access self-study modules and browse our growing list of seminar on demands.
3. CPLED. Are you a student looking to apply to the Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED) Program? Or, perhaps you’ve already applied and are looking for key dates and other important program information. Visit our CPLED for Students page to get the information you need for your program year.
4. LESA Library. The LESA Library is a convenient online resource providing you with substantive legal information and practice management tips. Awarded the Association for Continuing Legal Education’s (ACLEA) top award for Best Publication, the LESA Library contains valuable resources, such as fillable forms and editable precedents, hundreds of program materials that you can download as PDFs, and all of LESA’s practice manuals and fundamentals series. Don’t waste time and money purchasing resources one-by-one. Learn more about an annual subscription to the LESA Library and get it all, anytime; anywhere.
5. LESA News. Get the latest information about upcoming LESA programs, new educational resources, and developments in the Alberta legal community. Follow our LESA Blog.
Looking for something specific? Simply enter a keyword, program title, product SKU, or area of law to the search bar on our home page, and find exactly what you’re looking for. Purchase program materials, read LESA Blog articles, and discover seminar on demands.
Visit our CPLED for Lawyers page and learn how you can become a Learning Group Facilitator (LGF) or Learning Group Evaluator (LGE). Interested in becoming a staff member, blog contributor, or other LESA contributor? Take a look at our LESA Opportunities page to find out what opportunities are available to you.
As your lifelong partner in continuing legal excellence, we continue our proud tradition of serving the spectrum of educational and professional development needs of Alberta’s legal community. We hope that our new website provides ease of access to quality Alberta-specific legal information and resources.
If you have any questions or concerns, we welcome you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 780.420.1987. We’re happy to assist you in any way we can.
Website Feedback Survey
We would love to hear what you think about our new site, and ask that you complete our 2-minute feedback survey about your overall site experience. The suggestions you provide will help improve website functionality, so we can better serve your educational needs.
Click here to complete the survey.